This year, back by popular demand: 25th June 2013 - Auckland
Auckland, 7 May 2013 – Auckland’s top chefs and MasterChef contender Vanessa Baxter set aside any culinary rivalry to create a home cooked meal for the families staying at Ronald McDonald House Auckland last night. The 8 chefs prepped, cooked and served a meal to the 150 family members, who were thrilled by the high calibre cooking. Press release download
The Supper Club is an amazing evening:
- Enchanting elements of surprise – all guests meet for cocktails at a central Auckland location to kick off the night, and are then taken to the restaurant they draw via ‘lucky dip’
- The Finest of food and wine on offer – participating Auckland restaurants donating meals for 10 (beverages settled by table)
- Excellent way to entertain clients, (purchasing tables of 10) while supporting a charity
- Amazing auction items kindly donated by local and national businesses.
- Fun and enjoyable with money spent going to a wonderful cause
In 2012 the Supper Club event raised an impressive $70,000 for our charity.
Spaces are open for participating restaurants, and guests, and prize/auction items. For enquiries contact Natalie Judd at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 09 365 8308
| Auckland’s top chefs and House Ambassador Vanessa Baxter joined by Miss New Zealand Ella Langsford line up for group photo
Photo credit: Carmin Bird